Mudfish in Coconut Milk (Ginataang Dalag)
- -1 kilo dalag fish (cleaned and cut diagonally and in 3 pcs)
- -1½ cup of coconut milk (gata)
- -1/2 cup of water
- -7 pcs mustard
- -3 tablespoon cooking oil
- -1 medium ordinary ginger (washed,crushed and sliced into 5pcs)
- -1 small yellow ginger (riped and sliced in thinly strips)
- -1 medium red onion (quartered)
- -6 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- -1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- -1 teaspoon salt
- Put onions in a small caserole then followed by the garlic,then ground peper, salt,yellow and ordinary ginger, then the fish and last the water and oil. Do not stir instead put a cover.
- When heated, pour in the coconut milk then put in the mustard. Put a cover and wait until boil and when the fish is already cook and tender.
- Put in a serving plate. Serve and Enjoy!
Incoming search terms: